Ad

Friday 20 January 2017

What should you pack in your Diaper Bag | Reebaby diaper bag (biege) | Motherhood , Maternity , Labor and delivery

Now that your baby has crossed the two month mark , you are slightly more confident in taking your baby out and showing them the world.

And you imagine them saying,  "Hello world ! Here I am with my mom. On her lap. Oh wait , I have to poop , right about now "

Reebaby diaper tote bag


Yikes . .

Now stop. Dont worry . If you read this blog before going out then you are fully prepared.

How , you ask?

By packing your diaper bag of course !!!
There are certain things that a mom or dad who takes the baby out , should always equip themselves with.


Reebaby diaper tote bag



Below is the list of things that I consider as very much necessary in your diaper bag :

1. Diapers
Keep atleast four of them or more depending on how long you plan to be out.

2. Baby wipes
Buy the smaller wipes packet.

3. Diaper rash cream
If your baby has rashes or you fear of rashes occuring at the wrong time. Just be safe and keep it in your bag.

4. Feeding bottle
If you are formula feeding or feeding expressed breast milk you can keep a milk bottle in the bag for emergencies.

5. Wash cloths
To wipe the baby's thrown up milk. In the initial months babies spit out milk once they are full so you definitely need these.

6. Your wallet and your cellphone
How can you forget your wallet and phone ?

7. A torch
I always keep this in my bag

8. Hand sanitizer
When you hold a baby and you suddenly sneeze or somebody hands you a doughnut. You wouldn't be satisfied with the tissue cleaning that you do. So an emergency hand sanitizer will do your job for the moment

9. Lip balms , sunscreens , makeup stuff or mach stuff for the dad , snacks, id cards etc
Keep your personally preferred things which you consider as necessary when you go out.

10.Your baby's favourite toy
To entertain a cranky baby you need to pack your baby's favourite toy too.

11. A changing mat
For placing your baby while changing the diaper.

12. Extra newspapers or tissues and plastic covers
This you may require to put the soiled diapers / nappies, spilled over clothes , used wash clothes . . you get the idea.

13. A water bottle for yourself
To quench your thirst !

14. Extra clothes for your baby
This include caps,mittens, socks,onesies, dresses and any other item of your liking.

Now you may wonder if there is any particular bag you should carry or any bag would do just fine. Well , this is really upto you.

Let me tell you what I prefer just so you get the idea. If I put everything in one bag with one compartment only then I may have to dig into the bag everytime to search for what I am looking for. However if I have a well compartmentalised bag with functional organisers then it makes my job easy.

Which is why I ended up buying the Reebaby diaper bag in biege. This bag not only looks like a designer bag but it also has lots of compartments which helps me organise my things. There are compartments wide enough to hold diapers as well as the baby wipes. It even has a holder for feeding bottles and water bottles

Whats more ?

You also get a maching changing mat and a bottle cover along with two detachable velcro clips for those who take their babies out in strollers.

You can buy your very own Reebaby diaper bag here:



Check out my video below where I show you my Reebaby diaper bag and how I organise the things in it.





I love hearing from new readers . If you have any queries or suggestions do comment below.
You can also connect with me on other social media platforms @perfectoquest


 “Trisha is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn ."


Image credits: www.pixabay.com

1 comment:

  1. https://instalab.pro/ is a simple procedure that lasts and produces results. Those who have a strategy for their Instagram profiles will benefit the most from this.

    ReplyDelete