Ad

Wednesday 15 February 2017

What type of baby carrier do you need

Baby wearing has definitely turned into a necessity for us moms and dad especially when you do not have any help at home.

I cannot imagine what I would have done without a baby carrier . It has literally saved me from so much effort in life .
Baby carrier


I use my baby carriers all the time.

Never compromise on the quality because you find something cheaper specially when you have a baby involved.

Why does it matter ?

 A baby's safety always comes first.

If you do not know, hip dysplasia is a major concern in babies.

The below link will give you more details on baby safety.

International Hip Dysplasia Institute

I consider the below 2 carriers as the best baby carriers:

1. Evenflo Natural Fit Soft Carrier, Khaki Orange

This baby carrier provides you three positions
  •  Front carry (baby facing you) 
  •  Back carry and
  •  Hip carry

I use this carrier both within the house and outside. It lets me free my hands while keeping Rani close to me.


2. Ollington St. Collection Baby Kangaro Carrier - Red

This baby carrier has a seat and also provides three positions
  •  Front carry inward facing
  •  Front carry outward facing and
  •  Hip carry
I use this carrier when I have to take her out or whenever I want her to look outwards.

Do check out my video where I also show you the baby carriers that I use.



I love hearing from new readers . If you have any queries or suggestions do comment below. You can also connect with me on other social media platforms @perfectoquest


 “Trisha is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn ."

No comments:

Post a Comment