Ad

Saturday 11 February 2017

Blog | We went shopping for my little valentine on her first trip to the mall

Rani has never been to a mall. So I thought why not take her out and buy something for her for valentines day.

After all valentines day is around the corner and this is valentines week !!

My little valentine


I was definitely apprehensive the whole time. We can never tell about a baby's mood right.

So I packed my new diaper bag with all the essentials and left for the mall.

I put Rani in her baby carrier . Covered her up with a shawl and took her out to her first experience at the mall.

Well , thats not all!!

She got to taste ice cream too for the first time.

Now , dont jump to any conclusions.  I only let her taste it for one time. That's all. And I could tell that she really loved it!!

Want to see for yourself??

Check out my video here .




I love hearing from new readers . If you have any queries or suggestions do comment below. You can also connect with me on other social media platforms @perfectoquest

2 comments: